Acne not just happen to teenagers but it happens to adults as well. It is indeed the most commonly occurring skin disorder these days! Of course, thanks to stressful lifestyle and increased pollution levels in food, air and water, skin problems like acne are becoming prominent.
Acne is a clogged pore in the skin. When due to dust or grime, the pore gets clogged then bacteria thrives on it leading to acne. To keep acne at bay, the guru mantra is to work out every day for at least 30 minutes to sweat out completely. This helps to open up the clogged pores and let the skin cells breathe.
Furthermore, frequent face wash is really helpful to removing dirt from the skin pores. Acne is a common problem but there is nothing to worry as it can be dealt with easily.
10 Easy Ways to Get Rid Of Acne Soon
- Exfoliate Regularly: Regular exfoliation is important to get rid of deposited dirt and dead cells on the skin. To exfoliate use sugar with lemon juice. Just rub it with finger tips all over the face in circular motion and you will get rid of all dead cells.
The lemon juice will balance the pH of the skin and will brighten it further. It also has a strong antibacterial effect on acne.
- Lemon Juice: Like I said, lemon juice is anti-bacterial in nature and cures acne. You can just apply it all over your face. Wash your face after 10 minutes of application.
- Moisturize your skin: If the skin is dry then it triggers the cells to produce more sebum or skin oil. This sebum further deposits on the skin pores blocking them totally. Hence, it is important to keep the skin hydrated.
Toning the skin or using water based hydrants would be more beneficial to fight acne. You may also use rose water to hydrate your skin.
- Eat Proper Nutrition: Carrots, green leafy vegetables, nuts, fruits and freshly cooked homemade food is highly recommended for acne. These food products are rich in Vitamin A, C and E which helps to keep the sebum in check.
Moreover, stay away from oily food which gets absorbed by the skin and promotes acne further.
- Wash Hair frequently: If you have any hair infection like dandruff or you have an oily skin then chances are that this will further boost your acne.
You need to wash your hair frequently to keep the dirt, oil and dandruff at bay. As, this gets on the facial skin enhancing acne.
- Stay hydrated: Drinking plenty of water helps to throw out the toxins from the body. The more the number of glasses of water you drink, the healthier you get. Herbal drinks and fruit juices can also help to maintain optimum hydration levels.
- Avoid dairy Products: Dairy products like milk, cheese, paneer triggers the skin oil or sebum production. Hence, it is important to stay away from these dairy products for at least till when you acne is uncontrolled.
- Fresh air exposure: The skin cells in our breathe to absorb fresh oxygen. Walking in fresh air early morning keeps a lot of skin and breathing troubles at bay. Let your skin breathe in fresh air for at least 30 minutes.
- Don’t’ rub or touch your acne: Scratching or touching acne can flare it up further. You need to stay away from touching it as much as you can. Also, scratching it may lead to blemishes and marks which may take a long time to go away.
- Maintain Hygiene: Use a separate towel after bath for acne affected area. Change your bedsheet and pillow covers frequently. Cover your face with a thin cloth when you step out in dust. And, make sure that you wash your face and moisturize it every day before going to bed.
You may also apply home made masks like pudina-neem-tulsi paste, honey with turmeric, multani mitti face mask, curd with turmeric on the face to fight acne. These masks are very helpful in gradually removing acne from the skin.
Nevertheless, the remedies suggested above will give you sure shot results to get back a healthy glowing and clear skin.