Miraculous cures of water!


Let’s pledge!! Water is my favourite beverage!! Why? You will know after you read this complete article.

Drink as much water as you can in a day to experience its immense benefits. Do you know that our body is 70% water and remaining 30% is minerals, fats, muscles, bones, etc.? Do you know that water has miraculous powers to cure your body ?
Let us see how!

Can water cure diseases?

Diseases like muscular dystrophy, migraines, asthma, high blood pressure, diabetes and multiple sclerosis can be greatly minimized by drinking enough water.

This is written by Dr. Batmanghelidj in the book, ‘You are not sick, you are thirsty’. Dr. Batmanghelidj has worked for several years to understand how critical water is for our healthy survival.

You must have heard that medical problems like heart attack, kidney stones, urinary tract infections and fatal heart attacks can occur when there is severe shortage of water in the body.

Moreover, drinking water on empty stomach benefits the body to a great extent. The water cleans the colon by initiating a proper bowel movement. With clean stomach and intestine, nutrition absorption is proper which ensures good health.

Also, drinking water on empty stomach initiates the process of haematopoiesis which is formation of new blood cells. This is why in ancient literature, a lot of emphasis is put on drinking warm water in morning on empty stomach.

Even painful ailments like rheumatoid arthritis, occurs when there is severe shortage of water. Rheumatoid arthritis is painful and restricts your movement. The best way to deal with it is to drink adequate amount of water with small amount of salt.

Other diseases like acidity, colitis, back pain, angina is also cured with increased water intake. These diseases occur when the water intake is too low for a long time.

In Japan, it is a common practice to drink water on empty stomach. You must drink 6 tall glasses of water every morning. It has immense benefits on your body. People suffering from following diseases can get cured of them just by doing this water therapy every morning.

For High BP- it takes 30 days to cure
• For Gastric trouble – only 10 days
• Diabetes- 30 days are needed
• Constipation – 10 days
• Cancer- 180 days
• TB – 90 days
• Arthritis – For arthritic patients, water therapy should be followed for 3 days in first week of treatment and regularly from second week onwards.

So, these are few of the many benefits that water therapy holds. Other important cures of drinking water are promotes weight loss, cleans the skin and adds glow to it, revives energy and removes fatigue, improves immunity by promoting lymph cell production, etc.imagesJOXAYKQZ

Water is vital for our survival. Hectic lifestyle and long sitting hours in air-conditioners have drastically affected our thirst levels. Hence, water therapy is introduced to make up your water scarcity in the morning itself.

So, to stay healthy make water your favourite beverage and carry it everywhere wherever you go.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s