Lips are perhaps one of the most attractive parts of the face. And, beautiful pink lips make you look much younger whereas dark, dry and parched lips make you look much older.
With beautiful lips, wearing a regular lip balm also makes your lips shine and outstand. But, how to get such gorgeous pink coloured lips like that of a baby
Here, are 5 ways to getting pink soft gorgeous lips:
1. Brush with soft bristles: While brushing your teeth, take another brush with extra soft bristles and run it all over your lips with a little toothpaste on it. This will remove the dead skin on the lips and will also remove any dirt that is trapped between the fine lines of the lips.
When you do it for two to three days, you would start noticing nice supple soft pink skin on the lips.
Make it a regular practice to brush gently on the lips for at least twice in a week to get rid of dead skin and dirt.
2. Lemon and honey: Take a tea spoon of honey and add in a few drops of lemon to it. Take a little honey on your finger and start rubbing it over your lips. Rinse with warm water. Lemon lightens the colour of the lips and honey acts as a natural hydrant.
Doing this twice in a week would make your lips shinier, lighter and moisturized.
3. Rose petals: People in olden days would rub rose petals on their lips to make them appear pink. Rose petals also scrub the outer tanned skin and make the lips soft.
If you rub rose petals for at least twice or thrice in a week then you would notice that your lips would become naturally pink and would become softer as well.
4. Aloe Vera gel: Scoop out the aloe Vera gel from its leaf and store it in a jar in refrigerator. Apply this gel on the lips and you would see that it moisturizes your skin very well. It also lightens the skin colour and heals dry and parched lips.
This is a natural cure to get lovely lips and it is also very soothing for the skin. You could use this gel on your lips for as many times as you feel like.
5. Drink plenty of water: Dry and parched lips happen when there is a deficiency of water in the body. Drinking plenty of water keeps the skin hydrated and brings a glow on the skin. The lips look hydrated and moisturized.
6. Pomegranate: Take a few pomegranate seeds and crush them to get the juicy extract. Take some cotton and dab it in the juice. Rub it all over your lips and rinse it after its dried off. It helps in lightening the colour of the lips.
7. Sugar with ghee: Ghee is an excellent hydrant for lips. Just take some ghee and add little sugar to it. Rub it all over your lips to scrub out the dead skin and to hydrate the lips. It also brings a natural shine on your lips.
8. Use lip balm before steeping in Sun: We often ignore our lips before stepping out in the Sun. You need to moisturize your lips with a lip balm or use little ghee to keep them hydrated in the Sun.
The Sunlight tans the skin of the lip and makes it dry and dark. Hence, it is important to take care of your skin including lips every time you step out.
These are some remedies to get soft pink and supple lips. It is quite easy to get gorgeous lips which adds on to your beauty and makes you look younger. Just make sure to follow the remedies given above to look beautiful.