Wrinkles look super cute on pug’s face but not on you and me! Agree? Ageing is natural but nowadays we age much before than we should.
Wrinkles come on the skin due to many factors which by little effort could easily be ruled out. Let us see how to check wrinkles by natural means:
- Raw Milk: Raw milk is a super anti-ageing agent and checks wrinkles instantly. It also makes your skin very soft and fairer.
- Honey and Lemon: Just one tablespoon of honey with few drops of lemon is enough to hydrate your skin. Honey is also an effective natural bleaching agent and it helps you to get rid of sun tan.
- Moisturizer or toner: The skin starts wrinkling sooner when it is dry. So, keeping your skin moisturized can make a huge difference. Always, carry a small bottle of moisturizer with you so that you can use it anytime at convenience. Also, follow a strict bed time routine of washing and moisturizing your face before hitting the bed. It keeps your skin hydrated and makes you look fresh and young all the time.
- Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water: Keeping your body hydrated will always help you to fight wrinkles sooner. It helps you to flush out toxins from your body and makes your skin shinier and glowing.
- Eat plenty of anti-oxidants: Anti-oxidants help to keep your skin smooth and away from wrinkles. Antioxidants like kiwis, berries, spinach, beans, green tea, etc. are rich in anti-oxidants and should be consumed on regular basis.
Even if you follow any 3 out of these 5 remedies, you would be benefited greatly. I hope this was helpful and would help you to look prettier and younger.